Links of Interest
This is the website for our denomination.
A general guide to facts about the Presbyterian Church (USA)
The Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) consists of several parts. The first volume is The Book of Confessions.
The second volume of The Constitution consists of the Foundations of Presbyterian Polity, Form of Government, Directory for Worship, and Rules of Discipline.
Presbyterians Today, the award-winning magazine of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
This is a great resource for checking different versions of the Bible.
An audio version of the Bible is also available.
This ministry, started by Robert Gamble in Odessa, Ukraine, provides healing to the vulnerable youth in Ukraine. Guided by the values of spiritual vitality, individual reverence, peace and dignity, and personal impact, the major focuses include:
• Equipping and training staff to provide safe, nurturing facilities.
• Welcoming children and youths from Ukraine’s homeless community and orphanages.
• Preparing foster families to ensure healing home environments.
• Training youth mentors from within the served community to help in the mission.
• Teaching the skills of peacemaking and mindfulness to staff, mentors and youths.
• Supporting Ukrainian and Russian families displaced by the war.
Robert Gamble is former pastor of Collierville Presbyterian Church.
Written by former CPC pastor, Dr. Warner Davis, this autobiography covers 10 years of his boyhood in a region that is home to malarial mosquitoes, ravenous driver ants, prowling lions, 30-foot-long pythons and highly venomous mambas. His father’s call to serve as a missionary in the Belgian Congo lands his family in this world seemingly abandoned to unleashed chaos. Beginning with his survival of a rabid dog’s attack, a suspenseful story unfolds of Warner’s dealing with fierce uncertainty. While drawing inspiration from the courageous role models in his life, he reaches a conscious decision to embrace their faith as his own.